PHS Warner Howard Hand Dryers MR600 Auto Hand Dryer Nickel
Dispatched within 24 hours
PHS Warner Howard Hand Dryers MR600 Auto Hand Dryer Nickel - Nickel is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Exclusive 5-year Warranty: We're the only supplier to offer 2 years longer than anyone else.
- Suitable for or similar: Small Office, Primary School, Secondary School, College / University, Bar / Restaurant, Theatre / Cinema
- Dry Time: 15 Seconds
- Recommended Ave Daily Use: More than 300 uses (High Traffic)
- 2000 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Rated Power: 600W | 2.50 Wh per dry
- Guarantee: 5 Years (standard is 3 years)
- ABS Plastic Cover
- Operation: Automatic
- IP Rating: IP24
- Anti-Microbial Coated
- Replaceable Air Intake Filter
- Secure PHS Click-on Design for Easy Maintenance
- Available in a Nickel or White Finish
- Dimensions: 282 x 260 x 152 (mm)
- Weight: 2.8kg
PHS Warner Howard MR600 hand dryer
The PHS Warner Howard MR600 hand dryer is available in a white or nickel finish. Its cover is manufactured from ABS plastic, providing a huge amount of strength and durability to the dryer. With its slim and compact design, it is ideal for areas with limited space. Using a low 600W of power, the MR600 provides a low energy requirement, however, will still manage an impressive 15 second dry time, sacrificing little in performance. Added anti-microbial coating on the dryer provides the washroom with an elevated level of hygiene. The replaceable air intake filter eases cleaning and maintenance.
Dimensions: H282 x W260 x D152 mm
Guarantee: 5 Years (standard is 3 years)
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email email@example.com
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
|10 - 15 Seconds
|Expected motor life
|Quiet mark approved
|Recommended daily uses
|101 - 300 (Medium Traffic)
|Electrical supply frequency
|50 / 60 Hz
|Electrical supply voltage
|230 - 240V
|Energy per dry
|Heater element power
|Extended enhanced available
|On Site / Parts and Labour Split
Dimensions and Weight
|Air intake filter
Contact us with any questions you have about this product