Dryflow® Washroom PLUS Air & Surface Steriliser
Dispatched within 24 hours
Dryflow® Washroom PLUS Air & Surface Steriliser - 20m² washroom area is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- RENTAL AVAILABLE: low weekly rates from £2.99 ex VAT - Call now for more details 0114 3540047
- For high footfall public & commercial washrooms of up to 1,000 visits a day; air & exposed surface cleaning, improving infection control, preventing illness and the spread of viruses
- Has the highest odour and micro-organism control capabilities of any Dryflow Air & Surface Steriliser product
- Protect your colleagues and customers at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Delivers improved air quality in poorly ventilated washrooms
- Safe to use whilst people are using the facilities
- Provides continuous sanitisation as opposed to temporary solutions like disinfectant fogging, pure UV light and bleach & other chemical disinfection.
- The only system checked by the Health Protection Agency with the efficacy tested by the UK Public Health laboratories (Efficacy data can be provided upon request)
- Uses 5 technologies with a kill rate up to 98.11% of airborne and 99.6% of surface micro-organisms providing washrooms that always smell freshly cleaned
- Eliminates the need for masking agents and environment damaging chemicals
- Easy to install on the wall or ceiling mounting and vandal resistant with no filters to service, just one annual bulb change
- 3 versions depending on size of area requiring cleaning; IFSWTPS20 (20m2), IFSWTPS30 (30m2), IFSWTPS40 (40m2)
RENTAL AVAILABLE includes break down cover and annual tube change. This has the highest odour and micro-organism control capabilities of any Dryflow Air & Surface Steriliser product reducing harmful viruses, breaking down unwanted bacteria, removing volatile organic compounds, eliminating mould and fungi growth and providing clean fresh air. Essential for cleaning air and exposed surfaces 24 hours a day, all year round, in high footfall public & commercial washrooms of up to 1,000 visits a day in locations like sports stadiums, large pubs, service stations etc. improving air quality, infection control and removing odours. The unit makes your washroom continuously smell freshly cleaned, superseding yet complimenting periodic surface cleaning and disinfecting regimes, by attacking odours at their source rather than just masking the problem with fragrances. There are 3 versions depending on size of area requiring cleaning; IFSWTPS20 (20m2), IFSWTPS30 (30m2), IFSWTPS40 (40m2)
Fan operation distributes all throughout washroom. With no filters to change, and minimal maintenance, they provide an environmentally friendly option, enhancing washroom hygiene for all users. Wall or ceiling mounting via 4 fixing points.
The unit is efficient to run and needs just one annual lamp change.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email email@example.com
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
Contact us with any questions you have about this product