Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Heated Wave i01 Hand Dryer - Silver
Dispatched within 24 hours
Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim Heated Wave i01 Hand Dryer - Silver - Silver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Obsessively engineered with hygiene in mind
Suitable for or similar: Any Size Office; Young Children; Schools & Colleges; Railways & Airports; Bars & Restaurants; Cinemas & Theaters
- Recommended Ave Daily Use: 300+ (High traffic)
- The ultimate hands-in drying solution in terms of energy efficiency, drying time, noise reduction, accessibility and hygiene control
- *Intelligent exclusive extended guarantee: Manufacturer standard is 6 years
- Versatile Air Settings (Warm and Eco): Personalise your drying experience for comfort and energy efficiency.
- Adjustable Motor Speed: Customise noise levels to create a quiet and comfortable environment for users. Exceptionally low noise as standard.
- Energy-Efficient, Long-Life Brushless Motor: Save on energy costs while benefiting from a durable motor that ensures extended product lifespan.
- Advanced Hygiene Features: Maintain a cleaner environment with antibacterial resin and an anti-microbial filter as standard. Upgrade to ViraGuard™ Filters for HEPA-level filtration, NSF approved for top-notch sanitation standards.
- 2272 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity ^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Rated Power: 0.55 kW - 1.24 kW | 2.20 - 3.44 Wh per dry
- 360 degree spin view of this product - click here
Our expert says: “Since 1993, the Mitsubishi Jet Towel Slim, a blade-style unit, has offered remarkable reliability and performance. We have yet to have one returned in over 10 years of trading! In tests, its 9th gen matched Dyson Airblade AB14's drying time at max power and was only 3 seconds slower at lowest power. It's quieter, has water collection, suits various locations, and has easy installation."
Everything about the Wave™ range has been designed, developed and tested for optimum performance at every level in order to deliver the very best user experience possible. 8 year exclusive guarantee if you buy through the UK's main Mitsubishi hand dryer distributor (6 year manufacturers). We are the UK's main Mitsubishi hand dryer stockist providing the best prices and free next day delivery.
Patented Mitsubishi Wave Nozzle Technology™
The volume of air passing over the hands is far more important than air velocity for fast drying. Mitsubishi’s patented Wave Nozzle Technology™ has been developed to optimise the volume of air passing over the hands. You get superb hand drying performance in any of the four settings that allow you to choose the speed of airflow and heater element activation.
One of the quietest, high performing hand dryers available
This makes them suitable for a range of noise sensitive locations. Through a combination of aerodynamic air chambers, precision range of motors, air volume control and patented Wave Nozzle Technology™, the Wave range suppresses sound to less than the average conversation, just 58dB. This makes the Wave™ range the quietest, most efficient high speed hand dryer available and the obvious choice for quiet-zone installations such as libraries, concert halls, offices and public spaces.
The air output nozzles are designed to blow air away from the user, whilst used air is drawn through the Anti-Bac™ filters (or ViraGuard™ Filters), to trap and kill bacteria, resulting in only clean, filtered air passed over the hands. Hands-in dryers that only allow hands to enter from the top or use excessive air velocity can result in excess water and unclean air being blown back onto the user, bystanders and into the room.
Easily accessible for all users
Its wide top and side entry apertures mean it can be mounted at a single height, making it easily accessible for all users. This is unlike other leading brands whose restrictive side apertures mean that you can only insert hands from the top. The ergonomic design enables single height mounting and easy access for adults, children and wheelchair users.
Ultra™ brushless digital motor
Developed for improved energy efficiency, reduced noise and zero maintenance. The Ultra™ range of eco efficient motors are so robust that they have been proven to be up to twice as reliable as other leading brands’ brushless motors, with an estimated life of over 7 years based on 400 users per day and zero maintenance.
Excess water hygiene system™
Excess water blown from the hands is channelled away through the in-built Water Duct™ and into the enclosed Excess Water Pod™. The whole Excess Water System™ is designed to be an easy to access, no tools required, wipe-clean solution resulting in improved hygiene management
Advanced hygienic features
The Anti-Bac™ casing is proven to curb the growth of bacteria. Antibacterial silver ions are added to the resin as an integral part of the casing. This is unlike other leading brands whose antibacterial protection is only a surface coating which can be easily scratched or damaged during routine cleaning, compromising the protection and allowing bacteria to grow. The high-grade resin plastics can be safely cleaned with alcohol cleaners using less than 83% ethanol and are recyclable.
Anti-Bac™ Seamless Moulding has been developed by Mitsubishi for all areas of the casing that come into contact with water collected during the drying process. Since any seams or joints enable bacteria to gather and multiply, seamless moulding removes any hiding places for bacteria, meaning they can’t collect and grow, resulting in safer hygiene control.
Air is pulled through standard Anti-Bac filters and the hand dryer has passed strict protocols to be approved by the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation). An optional ViraGuard™ filters can be purchased which not only captures pollutants and bacteria; they curb and kill their growth.
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email email@example.com
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
|10 - 15 Seconds
|Expected motor life
|Quiet mark approved
|Recommended daily uses
|300+ (High Traffic)
|Electrical supply frequency
|50 / 60 Hz
|Electrical supply voltage
|220 - 240V
|Energy per dry
|2.20 - 3.44 Wh
|Heater element power
|0.55 - 1.24 kW
|Extended enhanced available
|Parts and Labour
Dimensions and Weight
|White (heated or unheated), Black, Silver
|Optional Equivalent Available
|NSF Approved, ETL listed
|CE, CUL, UL, Greenspec, ETL listed, NSF Approved
Contact us with any questions you have about this product