Mediclinics Dualflow® Plus Eco Hand Dryer - White
Dispatched within 24 hours
Mediclinics Dualflow® Plus Eco Hand Dryer - White - White is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Dry time: 10 - 15 Seconds
- Recommended Ave Daily Use: 300+ (High traffic)
- 2857 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Guarantee: 4 Years (we are the only company giving this 1 year extended)
- Rated Power: 0.42 kW - 1.5 kW | 1.75 - 4.17 Wh per dry (Internal on / off heater switch and adjustable motor speed)
- Unique water collection system excess water ends up in a tray that is easily drained. Maximising health and safety with no water on the floor, no slip hazard and improving cleanliness with no mess.
- Adjustable hand dryer allowing for noise and energy levels to be customisable to your own requirements
- Hygienic extras included for added peace of mind Biocote® anti bacterial coating, H13 HEPA filter as standard and HACCP certified.
- Dimensions: W320 x H656 x D226 mm
The Mediclinics Dualflow® Plus Eco Hand Dryer is a HACCP certified, innovative ‘blade’ style hand dryer manufactured in Europe. It’s exceptionally well designed, providing energy efficiency and fast dry times at relatively low noise levels using two pairs of IR sensors on both sides of the upper covers for instant hand detection. One of the best all round blade hand dryers available on the UK market, a claim which can be backed up in controlled, independent testing. We would describe the Mediclinics Dualflow® Plus Eco Hand Dryer as one of the best alternatives to the Dyson Airblade and in many respects a superior value product. It comes with a 4 years guarantee; we are the only company giving this 1 year extended.
A very stylish unit that would not look out of place in the most elegant of washrooms. Very energy efficient and relatively quiet, which is enhanced by its ability to be manually adjusted from a “Turbo” mode to an “Eco” mode at the turn of a dial. The Dualflow is supplied with a switch to engage an optional heater element. The default setting is with the heater element off, therefore keeping it in its most energy efficient state. If the heater element is switched on it will add only 400W to the rated power.
It has proven antimicrobial and antibacterial protection using silver ion technology from Biocote®, resisting the growth of microbes e.g. bacteria and moulds, complementing the cleaning routines. There’s also a H13 HEPA filter with antimicrobial treatment which deters the spread of bacteria and filters the particles (pollen, dust mites, tobacco smoke, etc.) significantly improving air quality. It collects excess water in a drip tray to stop floors becoming wet and unsafe. A release valve allows the collected water to be released without the necessity of removing parts.
The HACCP certification guarantees that this hand dryer can be installed in any industry / business related to food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industry and in all types of industries that manufacture materials in contact with food.
This certification has been accepted by all food safety schemes, currently being the best prevention tool for food safety.
HACCP guarantees that the Dualflow Plus is 100% safe against potential physical, chemical and biological hazards.
A unique diagnostic LED display and acoustic alarm system is included as standard to speed up servicing and maintenance issues. The GREEN light shows that the dryer has power; the BLUE light indicates that the drip tray is full and requires emptying and the RED light indicates that there’s a malfunction on the product.
Although this unit has a brushed motor, it is significantly long lasting and therefore we would recommend this product would be suitable for heavy traffic (up to 500 uses per day), making it a fantastic product for locations such as airports and public attractions where the turbo setting comes into its own. Facilities that have a regular and steady stream of users may favour the eco-setting to maximise energy efficiency and turn the Mediclinics Dualflow® Plus Eco Hand Dryer into an ultra-quiet hand dryer.
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email email@example.com
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
|10 - 15 Seconds
|Expected motor life
|19,000 - 32,000 RPM
|Quiet mark approved
|Recommended daily uses
|300+ (High Traffic)
|Electrical supply frequency
|50 / 60 Hz
|Electrical supply voltage
|200 - 240V
|Energy per dry
|1.75 - 4.17 Wh
|Heater element power
|0.42 - 1.5 kW
|Extended enhanced available
|Parts and Labour
Dimensions and Weight
|CE. UL, ROHS, GS, HACCP Certified
Contact us with any questions you have about this product