Dyson Airblade V HU02 Hand Dryer - Nickel
Dispatched within 24 hours
Dyson Airblade V HU02 Hand Dryer - Nickel - Nickel is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Engineered for hygienic performance. Designed for compact spaces.
Suitable for or similar: Any Size Office; Schools & Colleges; Railways & Airports; Bars & Restaurants; Cinemas & Theaters
- Recommended Ave Daily Use: 300+ (High traffic)
- 35% Quieter Than the Original (Quiet Mark Approved): Enjoy a peaceful environment and reduce noise disturbances.
- Compact Design with 10cm Depth: Effortless installation via plug-in system back plate and space-saving convenience for any setting.
- NSF Approved and High-Grade HEPA Filter: Ensures superior hygiene and air quality, meeting the highest standards.
- 1500 dries possible per £1 spent on electricity ^ compared to 143 dries per £1 spent on paper towels^^
- Rated Power: 1 kW | 3.33 Wh per dry
Our expert says: “ With Dyson's renowned quality, it rivals top models like G-force MKII , Bulletdri & Turboforce with a 12-second dry time, just 1 second behind Mitsubishi Smart and 9 seconds faster than Warner Howard Airforce in our tests. Easy plug-in installation benefits installers and users. ”
Dyson Airblade V hand dryer - HU02
The Dyson Airblade V HU02 has taken the outstanding features of the original high performing AB08 and revolutionised it! It is now 35% quieter than the original Dyson V, however only loses a couple of seconds dry time due to innovative modifications. Read more about how one of the best performing hand dryers, just got better.
The redesigned digital V4 motor has enabled smoother air control inside the unit, as well as a reduction in the amount of air being pulled through the unit at any one time, reducing noise from turbulence. This air is then pushed through a reduced slot size, which whilst minimising overall noise, maintains an airspeed of 430mph, despite the adjustments. Its sound level is 79dB(A) at 1m and sound pressure is 63dB at 2m in a semi-anechoic chamber. The sound quality is excellent and it is certainly the dryer with the best noise to performance ratio we have used.
This reduction in noise has allowed for the HU02 to be accredited by the highly regarded Quiet Mark, which means it is one of the quietest in its class.
The motor has improved its overall energy efficiency, as it now operates at just 1kW rated power. It is still highly powerful yet very slim-line at just over 10cm (4inches) in depth. Both hands are dried separately by a V-shaped blade of air, which provides a comprehensive and fast dry time of just 12 seconds.
A key component of the HU02 is its easy mount back plate. The back plate is installed first and the rest of the unit is connected afterwards. This makes this unit so easy to install and has a number of benefits:
The back plate can be fixed and renovations completed without having to worry about damaging the main unit with paint etc as this can be fixed afterwards with no further electrical work required.
If a fault should occur, the main unit can easily be detached without the need to remove the whole unit from the electrical supply. The back plate stays in place and no electrical wires are exposed.
Dyson have tested this unit based on the National Sanitation Foundation's Protocol P335 (NSF P335) showing that it really does have one of the fastest dry times in the world and includes a HEPA filter for added hygienic properties.
With its anti-vandal features, quick dry times and long lasting potential, this unit is suitable for most locations. We would recommend that these hand dryers can withstand extremely high levels of traffic (above 500 users per day).
This comes in a choice of nickel or white polycarbonate finish.
RIBA Architect classification N13-472 hand driers/hand dryers
^Based on £0.20 per kWh. ^^Based on average 143 paper towels per £1 spent, using 1 paper towel per dry.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email email@example.com
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
|10 - 15 Seconds
|Expected motor life
|Quiet mark approved
|Recommended daily uses
|300+ (High Traffic)
|Electrical supply frequency
|50 / 60 Hz
|Electrical supply voltage
|200 - 240V
|Energy per dry
|Heater element power
|Extended enhanced available
|On Site / Parts and Labour Split
Dimensions and Weight
|10cm depth, Plug in system installation
|CE, EMC, EMF, LVD, Quiet Mark, NSF approved
Contact us with any questions you have about this product