BabyMedi® Horizontal Baby Changing Station - Polypropylene / Stainless Steel with Ioniser
Dispatched within 24 hours
BabyMedi® Horizontal Baby Changing Station - Polypropylene / Stainless Steel with Ioniser - Black is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Dimensions: 480 (H) x 860 (W) x 100 close / 570 open (D) mm
- Robust and durable. Ideal for high traffic locations like shopping centres, airports, public buildings etc
- Includes ionizer ("Ion Hygienic" technology) that neutralizes virus and bacteria, tested and approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Fully comply with the EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards that require baby changing stations be able to support a 50 Kg static load test during one hour
- Tested in Mediclinics own laboratories to withstand loads over 100 kg.
- Certified by ASTM: For children up to 3.5 years and less than 50lb (22Kg)
- EN 12221-1:2008+A1:2013 Type 1 compliant: recommended weight up to 11 kg and babies up to 12 months
- 1900 cm2 contoured changing surface made of white polypropylene with Biocote® antimicrobial additive
- Open/close mechanism: consists of a pair of reinforced hinges and a pneumatic cylinder, ensuring high durability and a smooth opening and closing
- Lockable bed liner dispenser with capacity for 80 items
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Mounting: Wall surface (concealed fixings) easy installation
- Nylon child protection straps included
- Cover materials: White: polypropylene | brushed satin or black: one-piece 304 stainless steel
- Two bag hooks to keep personal belongings close at hand
- Ionizer requires 3x AA/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Manufacturers Codes: CP0016H-I | CP0016HCS-I | CP0016HCSB-I
Designed for combining maximum convenience for both users and staff with the highest safety and outstanding durability, BabyMedi® Platinum folding changing station is the ideal choice for busy commercial facilities with trendy décor. This model includes an ionizer ("Ion Hygienic" technology) that neutralizes virus and bacteria thanks to the negatively charged particles (anions) it emits, helping to maintain the baby changing station free of these harmful microorganisms for the baby's health. The effectiveness of the ionizer, against virus and bacteria, has been tested and approved by TÜV Rheinland (Microbiological Test Report number 60329708-001).
The polypropylene or stainless steel cover ensures vandal resistance as well as an easy to match contemporary finish. Its white polypropylene contoured bed surface incorporates the Biocote® additive in order to reduce bacterial growth and therefore diminishing resulting odour and stains. The unit is fully compliant with the main international manufacturing standards (CE, GS, TUV), integrates one nylon belt for the child and resists a static load of 50 Kg (even over 100 Kg as the supplier tested), yet displays a sleek profile.
Minimising replenishment and discouraging misuse, the product also incorporates one lockable bed liner dispenser with capacity for up 80 items. For visitors' comfort, the baby changing table includes two bag hooks. Note that the package furnishes not only the necessary fixing material, but also a concealed mounting chassis with a cataphoresis treatment that grants a longer product life. Among other parts, the back plate is composed by two reinforced hinges and a pneumatic cylinder, which will guarantee a smooth operation when opening.
Warning: to ensure that the unit works properly and safely it must be installed according to the Mediclinics instructions supplied with the BabyMedi®.
The fixing systems supplied with this changing station are not suitable for installation on plasterboard or hollow walls.
In order to install the unit on this type of wall, fastening anchors and tools specific for plasterboard or hollow walls must be used.
Due to the problems posed by installations on this type of walls, with regard to fixing, it is recommended that the installation is carried out by technicians specialized in installations on this type of walls. Mediclinics is not responsible for the installation of its changing stations on plasterboard or hollow walls.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
Contact us with any questions you have about this product