AQUAZONE AQUAECO High Mono Sensor Tap
Dispatched within 24 hours
AQUAZONE AQUAECO High Mono Sensor Tap - Polished Chrome is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Operation: Battery or Mains supply (4 X 1.5 AA batteries *not included* or 220-240V power adapter included)
- Flow rate at 3 bar: 3.7 lpm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Type of water mixing: Cold or premixed via Thermostatic Mixer
- Connector: 1/2"
- Mounting: Deck mounted - hole Ø 30-32mm
- Minimum/Maximum flow pressure: 0.2bar / 5bar (1.0 bar minimum recommended)
- Supplied with flow reducer
- WRAS Approved
- Dimensions: H240mm (127mm spout projection)
The contemporary styled AQUAZONE AQUAECO High Mono Sensor Tap comes fully WRAS approved. This no touch washroom essential utilises a very low flow rate which maximises water saving whilst not affecting performance.
The environmentally friendly flow rate is enhanced by an aerator and flow reducer.
Installers are free to choose the type of power supply which would suit the location as both a battery pack and power adapter are supplied as standard.
Cold or premixed warm water can be is provided through this high-quality brass tap.
Its chrome finish will look great in the most elegant of washrooms.
Being WRAS approved it demonstrates compliance with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations or Scottish Byelaws which require that a water fitting should not cause waste, misuse, undue consumption or contamination of the water supply and must be ‘of an appropriate quality and standard.
It’s suitable for a host of locations due to the flexibility of a minimum and maximum water pressure range between 0.2bar and 5bar, however for peak performance it’s recommended water pressure minimum is no less than 1 bar.
AQUAZONE AQUAECO High Mono AQE-ECO-I302-CP is a WRAS approved Infra-red brass basin tap with polished chrome finish. Deck mounted using a drill hole diameter of 30-32mm. The spout has a 127.00 mm projection. Battery operated using 4 X 1.5 AA batteries *not included* or mains supplied using the included 220-240V power adapter. Recommended minimum cold or premixed warm water pressure is 1 bar (0.2 – 5 bar range). A 3 bar pressure gives a flow rate of 3.7lpm. A connector size of 1/2” is required.
Installation and Rental
Installation and Rental
Need installation? No problem! We have our own UK network of approved installers that can normally install anywhere in the country within 10 days. Please contact one of the team here or choose "Ask a question" at the bottom of these tabs now. Also view here for more information.
We provide flexible rental plans and nationwide installation on all our dryers and some washroom products – for more information view here
Please contact us about rental and/or installation using the form below:
Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
- All orders over £100 ex VAT are FREE delivery to UK mainland addresses and £4.99 ex VAT under £100 ex VAT.
- Guaranteed Next Working Day delivery or a weekend delivery are available, please contact us.
- Orders placed on business working days (Monday - Friday) before 15:00 will be dispatched to arrive during the next business working day(s) (unless otherwise stated).
- Orders placed on non-business days (Saturday and Sunday) will be processed on a Monday (except Bank Holidays) and treated as an order placed Monday before 15:00 (unless otherwise stated).
- Please note that all orders that require international deliveries outside of the UK, including Republic of Ireland, will be subject to a European / international delivery charge, which will be added to your order once the delivery address has been entered at checkout.
- Please help us deliver your order as efficiently as possible by providing a telephone number (preferably a mobile number) and direct email when placing your order on our website so our parcel carriers can contact you, should they need to.
- For more information on delivery click here. Please also see our terms and conditions.
Here at Intelligent Facility Solutions Ltd we are confident that our products will exceed expectations, however, if you feel you have a valid reason to return the hand dryer(s) or other products please contact us in the first instance to receive a unique returns number. Either call 0114 3540047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a 90-day period from purchase where you have the option to return the goods
Please review our full returns policy here
Contact us with any questions you have about this product