First of all, you should know the type of commercial facilities where the hair dryer will be installed and the estimated amount of users. Once you have that information, you could consider some concepts like those we gathered in this blog post.
As we gathered in this blog post, we consider that a commercial hair dryer is a plus at leisure centres and accommodations.
- Blow drying can be actually more beneficial than natural drying, as long as it has been set at a safe temperature, approx. 15 cm away from hair.
- Users appreciate control over their hair style.
- More convenience increases good reputation of the facilities.
- Staff would receive fewer enquiries about hair dryers.
- Not transporting so many hair dryers favours the environment.
We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
We have gathered all we know about hair dryer installation in this blog post. Anyway, we encourage you to read and follow what's instructed on the manual that the product includes.
We advertise the colours as marketed by our suppliers. However, we must note that what we observe might change depending on the colour shade (warm or blue) and the surroundings. For example, the Hotello range of hair dryers are a warm white, if they are installed on blue white tiles, the hair dryer surface may look cream.
|Energy Consumption||Electrical Supply Voltage||220-240 Volts|
|Electrical Supply Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Rated Power||Rated Power (max settings)||1,200 Watts|
|Guarantee||Other||12 months for personal use and 6 months for professional or similar use|
|Construction||Packed Weight||0.63 kg|
|Dimensions||Product Height||183/420 mm|
|Product Width||245 mm|
|Product Depth||115 mm|
|Packaging Height||185 mm|
|Packaging Width||235 mm|
|Packaging Depth||90 mm|