First of all, you should know the type of commercial facilities where the hair dryer will be installed and the estimated amount of users. Once you have that information, you could consider some concepts like those we gathered in this blog post.
As we gathered in this blog post, we consider that a commercial hair dryer is a plus at leisure centres and accommodations.
- Blow drying can be actually more beneficial than natural drying, as long as it has been set at a safe temperature, approx. 15 cm away from hair.
- Users appreciate control over their hair style.
- More convenience increases good reputation of the facilities.
- Staff would receive fewer enquiries about hair dryers.
- Not transporting so many hair dryers favours the environment.
We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
To help to choose the most suitable commercial hair dryer for every case, we have created a comparison table for these two products.
|Energy Consumption||Electrical Supply Voltage||220-240 Volts|
|Electrical Supply Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Rated Power||Rated Power (max settings)||1,600 Watts|
|Guarantee||Other||12 months for personal use and 6 months for professional or similar use|
|Dimensions||Product Height||257 mm|
|Product Width||276 mm|
|Product Depth||86 mm|