We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
As we gathered in this blog post, we consider that a commercial hair dryer is a plus at leisure centres and accommodations.
- Blow drying can be actually more beneficial than natural drying, as long as it has been set at a safe temperature, approx. 15 cm away from hair.
- Users appreciate control over their hair style.
- More convenience increases good reputation of the facilities.
- Staff would receive fewer enquiries about hair dryers.
- Not transporting so many hair dryers favours the environment.
First of all, you should know the type of commercial facilities where the hair dryer will be installed and the estimated amount of users. Once you have that information, you could consider some concepts like those we gathered in this blog post.
We advertise the colours as marketed by our suppliers. However, we must note that what we observe might change depending on the colour shade (warm or blue) and the surroundings. For example, the Hotello range of hair dryers are a warm white, if they are installed on blue white tiles, the hair dryer surface may look cream.
|Energy Consumption||Electrical Supply Voltage||220-240 Volts|
|Electrical Supply Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Rated Power||Rated Power (max settings)||1600 Watts|
|Guarantee||Other||12 months for personal use and 6 months for professional or similar use|
|Construction||Packed Weight||1.01 kg|
|Dimensions||Product Height||85 mm|
|Product Width||195 mm|
|Product Depth||240/400 mm|
|Packaging Height||110 mm|
|Packaging Width||240 mm|
|Packaging Depth||270 mm|