As we gathered in this blog post, we consider that a commercial hair dryer is a plus at leisure centres and accommodations.
- Blow drying can be actually more beneficial than natural drying, as long as it has been set at a safe temperature, approx. 15 cm away from hair.
- Users appreciate control over their hair style.
- More convenience increases good reputation of the facilities.
- Staff would receive fewer enquiries about hair dryers.
- Not transporting so many hair dryers favours the environment.
We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
First of all, you should know the type of commercial facilities where the hair dryer will be installed and the estimated amount of users. Once you have that information, you could consider some concepts like those we gathered in this blog post.
We have gathered all we know about hair dryer installation in this blog post. Anyway, we encourage you to read and follow what's instructed on the manual that the product includes.
|Energy Consumption||Electrical Supply Voltage||220-240 Volts|
|Electrical Supply Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Performance||Motor Speed Notes||Long life DC Pro motor|
|Rated Power||Rated Power (max settings)||1,800 Watts|
|Rated Power (min settings)||1,500 Watts|
|Guarantee||Other||12 months for personal use and 6 months for professional or similar use|
|Construction||Materials||316 stainless steel case and polished stainless safety mirror|
|Packed Weight||4.5 kg|
|Finishes||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||Product Height||260/290 mm|
|Product Width||200/490 mm|
|Packaging Height||330 mm|
|Packaging Width||280 mm|
|Packaging Depth||220 mm|