We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
As we gathered in this blog post, we consider that a commercial hair dryer is a plus at leisure centres and accommodations.
- Blow drying can be actually more beneficial than natural drying, as long as it has been set at a safe temperature, approx. 15 cm away from hair.
- Users appreciate control over their hair style.
- More convenience increases good reputation of the facilities.
- Staff would receive fewer enquiries about hair dryers.
- Not transporting so many hair dryers favours the environment.
First of all, you should know the type of commercial facilities where the hair dryer will be installed and the estimated amount of users. Once you have that information, you could consider some concepts like those we gathered in this blog post.
We have gathered all we know about hair dryer installation in this blog post. Anyway, we encourage you to read and follow what's instructed on the manual that the product includes.
|Energy Consumption||Electrical Supply Voltage||220-240 Volts|
|Electrical Supply Frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Performance||Expected Motor Life||+2,000 Hours|
|Universal Brush Motor|
|Rated Power||Rated Power (max settings)||2,000 Watts|
|Guarantee||Other||12 months for personal use and 6 months for professional or similar use|
|Packed Weight||1.17 kg|
|Dimensions||Product Height||288 mm|
|Product Width||274 mm|
|Product Depth||92 mm|
|Packaging Height||290 mm|
|Packaging Width||235 mm|
|Packaging Depth||100 mm|
Here is a list of spares and accessories available for the Valera Swiss Metal Master 2000.
If you do not see the specific part you are looking for, please contact us.
|Spare Part or Accessory||Part Code||Link to Product|
|Chrome Plated Plastic Bracket (Circle)||SDRBR6||Please click here|
|Chrome Plated Plastic Bracket||SDRBR7||Please click here|