- Dimensions: 250 (H) x 250 (W) x 120 (D) mm
- Standard 2¼ inch core / 3 inch available
- Level indicator
- Brushed stainless steel lacquered finish
- Key lockable
- Full backplate
- Manufactured in the UK
This unpleasant situation is quite common in public areas, especially school washrooms. We have gathered a few ideas on this blog post on how to discourage users from throwing paper towels into the toilet.
Here our main suggestions:
- Ensure there is toilet tissue in the dispenser
- Place easy to use waste bins on visible spots and try to avoid they are not full often
- Think about offering electric hand dryers as an alternative method
- Choose a towel dispensing system with a controlled, paper saving delivery
- Make the most of technology to monitor consumable level and notify staff when there is an issue or shortage.
We created a blogpost about what to consider before acquiring a toilet roll holder or toilet tissue dispenser for commercial washrooms.
Analyse not only the product itself (capacity, shape, quality, etc.), but also the facilities, maintenance staff and type of users (space, mounting, style...).
Washroom owners and society in general are becoming more aware of the diversity of users regarding mobility, anatomy and gender identity. We have gathered some examples and thoughts in this blogpost.