This unpleasant situation is quite common in public areas, especially school washrooms. We have gathered a few ideas on this blog post on how to discourage users from throwing paper towels into the toilet.
Here our main suggestions:
- Ensure there is toilet tissue in the dispenser
- Place easy to use waste bins on visible spots and try to avoid they are not full often
- Think about offering electric hand dryers as an alternative method
- Choose a towel dispensing system with a controlled, paper saving delivery
- Make the most of technology to monitor consumable level and notify staff when there is an issue or shortage.