- Dimensions: 490 (H) x 330 (W) x 220 (D) mm
- Floor standing or wall mounted ('Fischer' anchors included)
- Partial cover available (part 744BLACK)
- Capacity: 23 litres
The UK has different regulations and recommendations to handle sanpro waste (sanitary towels, nappies, incontinence pads) depending on its hazard level and the facilities where it is disposed.
We encourage you to read through the official guidance on the subject. As a summary, we understand that:
- If it originated from a healthy population, it can be disposed with general household waste.
- Should it be produced in large amounts, like may happen in nurseries, schools or motorway services areas, it is advisable to package it away from other waste.
- When the household waste is classified as hazardous, it must be securely transported and disposed in appropriate containers by a healthcare professional or collected as healthcare waste by the local authorities (who may charge for it).
- Clinical waste must be handled following the law by entities with a waste management license. You will find more information in the webpage linked above and this guide.
We have written a blogpost about it. Please, click here.
This blog post sums up the main features we would look for when purchasing a sanitary or general waste bin for bathrooms, especially at commercial facilities with high traffic.
|Net Weight||1.5 kg|
|Dimensions||Product Height||490 mm|
|Product Width||330 mm|
|Product Depth||220 mm|