Complies with the following standards:
- European Suspension Test BSEN1276 killing 99.9% of germs in 5 minutes
- BSEN 1500 Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics – Hygiene Hand rub – Test Method
- Certified as Halal by the Halal Monitoring Committee
- EU Cosmetic Products Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009
- This product has not been tested on animals
Can be used in food preparation areas
Triclosan free and non-flammable.
Direction for Use
- Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well, paying particular attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers
- Allow hands to air dry
- Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to re-contamination with bacteria
- Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided
- This product is formulated from cosmetic grade ingredients and is intended to be applied directly to the skin
- If you are allergic to any of its ingredients, do not use this product.
- If any allergic reactions are suffered, discontinue use of this product immediately and seek medical advice
- Not to be used as a replacement for washing of hands with hot water with an appropriate antibacterial hand soap.
Lauryl Betaine 1-5%, Tetrasodium Etidronate <1%, Citric Acid <1%, Didecyl Dimethylammonium Chloride <1%, Benzalkonium Chloride <1%. pH 2.5 - 3.5