This lady is the glue of the office which keeps it all going. Another workaholic who doesn’t stop until everything is completed to her very high standards. Her attention to detail is a great asset. Usually found at her desk in the UK on in her native homeland Spain, Paula goes about her work with minimal fuss, yet with high performance.
What do you do?
My job is to make sure stock is on the shelves, suppliers, staff and customers are communicated with and generally try to be helpful to all those around me!
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Cigarettes. I watched the other day a TV news report about cigarettes being harmful for the environment. They said that there could be 100 cigarette ends in just 1 square metre of grass at a public park. Many in the beach, they go to the sea interfering with sea life. I think they mentioned it can take up 12 years to decompose
More about me
- If I were a movie/tv/book character I'd be WALL-E. I like technology, space, perseverance and green.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - I changed often, but mostly doctor or teacher.
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Shazam, gReader and Bus checker.
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? - Being willing to use my car driving license again would be amazing!
- What’s your most used emoji? - Shrugging