If she was on Mastermind her specialist subject would be Friends (Tv programme), she’s a true superfan. One of the quietest members of the team, who wouldn’t say boo to a goose, yet can be found wearing trousers louder than she’ll ever be. The kind Rupert Bear would be stealing from her wardrobe. Daytona is a great asset to the day to day running of the office.
What do you do?
My job is to make sure the money rolls in from our customers so we can keep growing and delivering more. I keep the paperwork in order and things shipshape.
If you could, what one thing would you ban which would improve the environment and why?
Cars, petrol/diesel powered. Reduce the pollution.
More about me
- If I were a movie/tv/book character I'd be Phoebe Buffay, cause she’s so carefree, but I’d probably more likely be compared to Chandler Bing; sarcastic, bad at showing emotions and quite easily awkward in situations
- What one thing could you not do without at the start of the day? - A snack probably
- What’s one item you can’t leave your home without? Phone, for my camera more than anything else
- What advice would you give to your younger self? - Be you and do what you want to do, don’t live in fear of what people will think.
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? - I’m a grammar freak, if things are spelt wrong I have this urge to correct it.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? - It ranged from a psychiatrist to a flight attendant to a baker, I have many interest so I never was able to just pick one.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? - I can’t even think of what I do at the weekends so it must not be that interesting
- If you could only have three apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? - Instagram, Netflix, (does camera count? If not then Goodreads)
- If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why? - Control minds, to change the way homophobic, racist, and other hateful people think
- What’s your most used emoji? - The crying with laughter face, I use it without even laughing most of the time