Hand dryers with 110-120V capabilities
There are countries around the World which require a hand dryer to have a voltage set at 110-120V. These include hand dryers in Canada and hand dryers in USA. The hand dryers below have universal voltage, so can be set to the right level for these countries.
**Please note that although a universal voltage hand dryer may comply with the voltage needs of a country, you still need to check that the correct safety certificate relevant to that particular country is issued to the specific universal voltage hand dryer. For example, in the USA hand dryers require differing safety certificates to what is acceptable in Europe. Therefore, the voltage may be correct, but the certificate not. Please contact us for more information before purchasing anything if you are unsure**
For more information on which countries and locations these may be required, click here
- Dimensions: 270 (H) x 290 (W) x 100 (D) mm
- Energy efficient -– rated power between 180 and 850 watts; without the heater element engaged via a concealed on / off switch
- Extremely quiet hand dryer at just 57dbA (manufacturer stated)
From £450.00 £439.99
- High speed and very energy efficient hand dryer - with 2 setting motor
- Slim line at just 10cm depth - ADA compliant and it is also certified to standards of safety by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and Canadian Standards Association.
- Incorporates HEPA filtration and SteriTouch antimicrobial technology
- Dimensions: 274 (D) x 319 (W) x 98 (D) mm
- Universal voltage: 110V–240V, 0.8–1.9 AMP, 50/60 Hz, 202–213 Watts
- Energy consumption of only 200 watts