Quiet Mark Hand Dryers
Quiet Mark are passionate about making sure products remain quiet in operation, which in turn reduces stress levels and leaves us to hear the more joyful sounds in life. Quiet Mark launched at the beginning of 2012, making massive impacts in this time educating manufacturers about the customer demand of quieter products. Find out more here
Hand dryer manufacturers are constantly trying to balance 3 main qualities; speed of dry, noise level and energy efficiency. We are proud to have a range of our products accredited by the Quiet Mark meaning they are accredited as some of the quietest in their class. These are listed below.
From £181.25 £124.63
- Low energy consumption - 2.9 watts per dry without heat, only costing around 35p per 1000 dries.
- Compact and stylish hand dryer - will complement all washroom décor
- High speed concentrated airflow - remains quiet at 70-75 dB(A) - Quiet Mark approved
- 2 angled blades of air dry both hands separately yet at the same time
- Customisable settings for increased energy efficiency and reduced noise levels
- Extended 3 year guarantee
- Astonishing motor life - 2.7 million cycles 10-20 times other leading hand dryer brands
- Reduced noise dryer - 70dB(A) in use in normal conditions
- Energy efficient - rated power of just 1kW; equating to 6.11W per dry costing around 73p per 1000 dries.
From £392.79 £298.44
- Long lasting brushless motor - suitable for high traffic locations
- Quiet at just 70 dB(A) yet with fast dry times of 15-17 seconds (proven by in house testing)
- Low operating costs - around 43p per 1000 dries in eco mode.
From £435.85 £319.38
- A long lasting brushless motor - able to comfortably withstand over 500 uses per day
- Fast dry time of 16 seconds (strict in house testing). 50% quieter than most blade dryers
- Enhanced hygienic properties as standard - HEPA filter included with an integrated UV-C tube
From £399.00 £327.00
- Very high speed hand dryer giving 11 - 18 seconds dry time dependent upon which of the 4 settings used (stringent in-house tested dry time)
- Highly energy efficient using just 0.98kW and 2.99Wh per dry at its highest setting. (0.41kW and 2.05 Wh per dry at its lowest)
- Very quiet in operation – manufacturers state a sound level of between 58 – 62dB - ‘Quiet Mark’ approved
- 35% quieter than the original - achieving the Quiet Mark accreditation
- Energy efficient with a rated power 1kW; equating to 3.33W per dry costing around 40p per 1000 dries.
- Powerful and effective hand dryer with a dry time of 12 seconds (manufacturer stated)
From £595.00 £521.00
- High speed dry times - 11 seconds at maximum settings (In-house tested dry times)
- Extremely energy efficient and low cost to run. At its lowest speed setting with no heat rated power is only 0.55kW; just 2.14Wh per dry, costing just 26p per 1000 dries. (3.79Wh per dry and 45p per 1000 dries at maximum settings 1.24kW)
- Effective water collection system – excess water ends up in a tray that is easily drained, drainage system easy to clean.