I Need A Low Decibel Hand Dryer
We are often asked for low decibel hand dryers, usually it is an next door to a classroom, for a nursery (small children really don’t like the noise), a modern office with thin walls and sound that travels or a library. Most architects are looking at noise reduction and the introduction of an official Quiet mark for products shows there is a genuine need for low decibel hand dryers. Below is the list from products we offer and competitors that we found to be the lowest decibel hand dryers. To give you some context every 10 decibels is equivalent to a doubling in sound, so high speed hand dryers like the Dyson Airblade and xcelerator are 85 to 90dbA, on a good day!
1. Vent-Axia Easy Dry 54db – Please note this is not a high speed hand dryer.
2. Mitsubishi Jet Towel 58 db
3. Ultradry Junior 62db – Please note this is not a high speed hand dryer
4. iforce hand dryer- 65 db
5. Dryforce hand dryer 68db
6. Dualflow blade hand dryer 68 db
7. World Dryer Junior 68db – please note this is not a high speed hand dryer
8. Airstream HD3 hand dryer– 68db – this is not a high speed hand dryer
9. Airstream HD8 hand dryer 68db – this is not a high speed hand dryer.
Finding a hand dryer that is both Quiet and high speed hand dryers is quite difficult, so there are not many products that fall into both categories. Check out the quiet hand dryers section where you can only find hand dryers with lower than 70dbA readings.